Roofing in general; most roof replacements that we have incurred have deteriorated or failed due to poor installation. Aus Struct Services will carry out a pre-inspection of all roofs to determine the reasoning of failure and will implement a system so as this does not re-occur.
We also offer a fully comprehensive maintenance program for all roofs replaced. With the replacement of asbestos roofing due diligence is given to the structural integrity. We specialise in domestic and commercial roof replacement Melbourne and surrounds. All new roof installation will comply with the following standards and regulations.
We specialise in roof replacement installation including Fibreglass roof replacement, fibreglass roof repairs, and all other roof repairs and restoration.
We specialise in roof replacement installation & roof repairs including Colorbond Roofing, Slate Roofing, Metal Roofing, Fibreglass Roof Replacement & Asbestos Removal in the Melbourne & Metro areas.
WORKSAFE LAWS AND REGULATIONS IN RESPECT TO OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETYREQUIREMENTS:
- AS 3500- 1998 THE NATIONAL PLUMBING CODE STANDARDS AUSTRALIA
- SAA HB39-1997 INSTALLATION CODE FOR METAL ROOFING AND WALL CLADDING
- THE LEAD SHEET MANUAL VOLUME 1 AND 3 LEAD SHEET FLASHINGS AND WEATHERINGS
- CODE OF PRACTICE FOR LEAD NO. 26, 29 JUNE 2000 WORKSAFE VICTORIA
- BHP TECHNICAL BULLETINS TB-1a – TB-6
- DESIGN AND INSTALLATION OF ALUMINIUM ROOFING PRODUCTS
- DESIGN AND INSTALLATION OF FIBREGLASS/ POLYCARBONATE PRODUCTS
- BTA REQUIREMENTS FOR ROOF AND WALL INSULATION